Terms & Conditions
Access to and use of the www.greenstone.com.au website and the services available through this site are subject to the following terms and conditions. These terms and conditions were last updated on 28 November 2022.
- ‘Our’, ‘us’, ‘we’ refers to Greenstone Holdco Pty Ltd, ABN 38 612 810 232 of 50 Norwest Blvd, Norwest, NSW 2153, Australia.
- The words ‘you’ and ‘your’ refer to users of this public website.
- The information in this site is a summary only. Source material should be consulted in all cases affecting legal rights or responsibilities. Changes in circumstances may occur at any time and may impact on the accuracy or completeness of the information. We have taken reasonable care in producing this information. However, to the extent permitted by law, we do not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the information, or that it is up-to-date, and excludes liability for any decision taken on the basis of information shown in or omitted from this website.
- The material on this site is published by us and is intended for use in Australia only. The site is not intended for use outside Australia. We make no claim that the information contained on this site is appropriate for use or may be downloaded legally outside Australia. If you access this website from outside Australia, you do so at your own risk and you alone are responsible for compliance with the laws in your respective jurisdiction.
- This site is a business and commercial site. It is, therefore, not intended for persons under the age of 18. If you are under 18, you should speak to your parents, your guardian, or a responsible adult and obtain their permission to use this site.
- The information, materials and services contained on this site are provided to you ‘as is’ and ‘as available’. The information on this website may be changed, amended, removed or replaced, in whole or in part, at any time without notice. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we disclaim all representations and warranties of any kind, whether express, implied or statutory. In addition, we do not warrant, guarantee or make any representations regarding the security of accounts, or that this site is free from destructive materials, including but not limited to computer viruses, hackers, or other technical sabotage. We also do not warrant, guarantee or make any representations that access to this site will be fully accessible at all times, uninterrupted, or error-free.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we disclaim liability for any damages, including, without limitation, direct or indirect, special, incidental, compensatory, exemplary or consequential damages, losses or expenses, including without limitation lost or misdirected orders, lost profits, lost goodwill, or lost or stolen programs or other data, however caused and under any theory of liability arising out of or in connection with (1) use of this site, or the inability to use this site by any party; or (2) any failure or performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission; or (3) line or system failure or the introduction of a computer virus, or other technical sabotage, even if we or our employees or representatives are advised of the possibility or likelihood of such damages, losses or expenses.
- All trade names, brand names, trade symbols, logos, slogans, trademarks or services marks are trademarks or proprietary interests of Greenstone Limited or its related companies. There may be other trade names, brand names, trade symbols, logos, slogans, trade marks, service marks or company names indicated on the website that are the property of their respective owners.
- If you subscribe to services available on this website you may store, in digital format, any material which is supplied in the normal course of a subscription. Access to subscription services is for a single user and should not be distributed via distribution groups and other forwarding devices. Subscribers must take due care to protect the copyright of materials from unauthorised use, copying, reproduction, lending, reselling, manipulation, distribution or publication. We reserve our right to suspend subscription services if you are found to have violated these requirements.
- This web site may contain a number of links to other internet sites which are operated by third parties. The provision of the link does not mean that we endorse or accept any responsibility for the content, use, or products and services made available through the associated web sites. By utilising these links, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the actions, content, accuracy, privacy policies, opinions expressed, services provided, goods sold, or other links provided by these sites. You further acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible either directly or indirectly for any damage or loss caused by use of or reliance on linked sites. Should you have any questions regarding these sites, you should address them directly with the relevant site administrator.
- Any failure by us to enforce at any time any of the rights set out in these Terms and Conditions, or available to us general under law, shall not be construed or deemed to be a waiver of our rights and we reserve our right to enforce them at any time in the future.
- These Terms and Conditions may alter from time to time without notice. It is your responsibility to familiarise yourself with the current terms and conditions each time you visit the website.
- This agreement is governed by the laws in force in the state of New South Wales, Australia.