We are passionate about our core values, which contribute towards the positive culture that supports our employees, our customers and our community.
We strongly support diversity and equality across all aspects of life. We value our employees’ unique experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints – which are critical to creating innovative products that serve our customers and communities.
Recently we were certified as a Great Place to Work® recognising Greenstone as a truly inclusive and safe workplace. We are so proud of this achievement and will continue to be passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity.
Our diversity and inclusion goals focus on:
- Creating a work environment that is inclusive and fosters growth
- Leading and managing inclusively – embracing different cultures, ethnicities, physical and mental abilities, genders and sexual orientations
- Engaging with our customers in an authentic way that reflects and respects their unique perspectives and experiences
To receive certification Greenstone employees were independently surveyed and we are proud that the following results were some of the strongest achieved.
- 99% - Agree Greenstone is a physically safe place to work
- 97% - Agree people at Greenstone are treated fairly regardless of their sexual orientation
- 97% - Agree Greenstone’s facilities contribute to a good working environment
- 96% - Agree people at Greenstone are treated fairly regardless of their race
- 96% - Agree people at Greenstone are treated fairly regardless of their gender
At Greenstone we value our employees and believe working together across functions will lead us to achieve our goals. With an engaging and inclusive culture that sets us apart from others, we strive to be an employer of choice and reward our team with a range of benefits and incentives.